NICO International - Finalist in "The Maritime Standard Awards 2019"
NICO International is a Finalist in The Maritime Standard Awards 2019 in Shipyard / Ship Repair Facility of the Year category. This is a great achievement by all the members of NICO Family and is a standing testimony to the great effort and commitment. This is a straight two successive year nomination achieved by NICO.
Link - https://www.tmsawards.com/awards/2019-finalists/
The selection of these shortlisted companies and organisations has been carried out by the independent judging panel, against criteria set for each category. No judge is asked to vote in a category where their company has an interest, nor where they are a nominee. The Maritime Standard Awards 2019 judges, all well respected individuals with deserved reputations in the industry for their expertise and integrity, are:
• Capt. Mohamed Juma Al Shamisi, CEO, Abu Dhabi Ports
• Capt. Abdulkareem Al Masabi, CEO, ADNOC Logistics & Services
• Abdulla Bin Damithan, Chief Commercial Officer, DP World UAE Region
• Ali Shehab, Acting CEO, KOTC
• Angus Frew, Secretary General/CEO, BIMCO
• Capt. Anoop Kumar Sharma, Chairman and Managing Director, The Shipping Corporation of India
• Rajiv Agarwal, Managing Director, Essar Ports
• Capt. Jitendra Misra, Managing Director, Emarat Maritime
• Capt. S.R. Patnaik, Director and CEO, International Shipping and Logistics
• Ruwan Waidyaratne, Managing Director of Hayley's Advantis Limited
• Clive Woodbridge, Editor, The Maritime Standard (Chairman of the Judging Panel)