- SAFETY AS A CORE VALUE
- MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OVERVIEW
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
Safety is critical for all our operations and we are committed to an incident-free workplace,. Safety is one of our Core Values that reinforces our culture of safe behavior . Effective safety, health and environmental leadership is essential in everything that we do.
An active commitment to safety from all our employees and stakeholders in all work activities. Line managers are responsible and accountable for ensuring compliance with all HSEQ policies and procedures together with our mission and vision
We will always communicate openly on HSEQ issues with our employees and stakeholders and share with them our experience and knowledge of successful HSEQ initiatives.
All HSEQ aspects of the organization’s operational activities are reviewed and discussed with senior management.
The organization maintains assessment, self-evaluation and audit programs to monitor compliance with this Policy.
Compliance with relevant legislation
The organization’s standard and procedures comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the countries where we operate.
Organization shall strive to mitigate the impact of any foreseeable hazards, which may endanger health, safety and the environment, or could affect the quality of products and services it provides. This will be achieved through formal risk assessments as required by Policies and Procedures.
The organization is committed to provide training and development needs as appropriate for each employee to fulfill their duties and responsibilities – this shall include HSEQ training. Line managers are responsible for ensuring that appropriate training is given and individual competency evaluation is conducted as per HR policy and standards.
Nico International places highest emphasis on employee safety, security, environmental protection and customer satisfaction. The management system processes ensure a safe, secure and healthy workplace, protection of the environment and quality service to our customers. All employees are responsible for the enhanced performance of the management system.
The management system elements are achieved by means of :
- Conduct operations in compliance with regulations and best practices
- Promote Health, Safety, Security of our employees
- Continually improve environment stewardship through pollution prevention and control
- Manage operations through a continual improvement process
- Set strategic high level Quality, Safety and Environment Objectives
- Provide customer satisfaction by means of doing the job right first time every time
Nico International and Nico Craft are certified to the following international standards :
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 - Environment Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 - Occupational Health Safety Assessment Series
- Welding Workshop Approval By Germanischer Lloyds For Hull, Piping And Boiler Repair
- ADCI Accreditation For Diving And Marine Services
- In-Water Survey Service Approval By LR, DNV, ABS, GL, BV, NKK, RINA Classification
- BSEN 17025 Certified Calibration Laboratory